What do you bring
- Bachelor's degree; Advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.) is a plus
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Where do you play
You’ll be based in our new office in Zagreb.
In this role you will work on the best teams to help the best organizations in the region in the technology, energy and consumer space. You will also work with many external industry experts, data scientists, researchers and software and app designers.
Your role in the team
You'll work in agile teams of typically 3 - 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement.
This includes gathering and analysing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
Associates receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from our leadership team assigned to you to help guide your career as well as up to five weeks of formal training in your first two years as an Associate.
What do we offer
When you join Vision Partners as an Associate, you are joining a firm that will develop you and invest in your professional development. We offer:
- Opportunity to constantly learn and work on best projects for the best clients
- On the job training, couching and mentoring
- Unique culture that gives independence, freedom and focuses on high collaboration and achievement
- Attractive salary package and ability to participate in the ESOP programme
- Targeted trainings on top education organisations globally (HBS, MIT Sloan, NYU Stern)