What do you bring
- Bachelor’s degree from university with consistent outstanding academic record; Advanced degree or MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of business management or consulting experience in a reputed company
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Expertise in industries such as high-tech, telecoms, energy, retail and consumer.
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, manufacturing, product development, project management, marketing and sales, etc.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Willingness to take personal risks
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
Where do you play
You’ll be based in our new office in Zagreb.
In this role you will work with the best teams to help the best organizations in the region in the technology, energy and consumer space. You will also work with many external industry experts, data scientists, researchers and software and app designers.
Your role in the team
You will typically lead an agile team of consultants to solve complex business problems for our clients.
You will lead the day to day execution of a client project while guiding and developing individual team members. You’ll work directly with clients and you’ll take ownership of the overall project and its end products. You will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results. Your great analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills will ensure successful client projects and team performance.
You will have the opportunity to build on your proven leadership skills and leverage your interest in inspiring others, building strong relationships, and creating a true followership. In an agile and collaborative team setting, you'll work closely with others but also autonomously with little direction.
What do we offer
When you join Vision Partners as an Engagement Manager, you are joining a firm that will invest heavily in your professional development.
- Opportunity to constantly learn and work on best projects for the best clients
- On the job training, couching and mentoring
- Unique culture that gives independence, freedom and focuses on high collaboration and achievement
- Attractive salary package and ability to participate in the ESOP programme
- Targeted trainings on top education organisations globally (HBS, MIT Sloan, NYU Stern)